Part of the Companions in Christ series, The Way of the Child Leader’s Guide & Sessions gives you everything you need to lead sessions that help children ages 6 to 11 experience God. This guide includes:
The Way of the Child
- Five chapters on the innate spiritual nature of children, theory of faith formation, and the leader’s role
- 39 sessions (8 modules) to use with children throughout the year
- Daily exercises for leader preparation
- Getting Started guide and reflection station supply lists
- Plans for an orientation session with parents and other leaders
- Clear instructions for making journal pages and instructional signs for reflection stations or for downloading them online
helps children develop an intimate, personal relationship with God, but it’s more than just a church school or Sunday school class. “This fresh material is unmatched by any other publisher,” writes one reviewer. “Children experience spiritual disciplines and activities normally reserved for adults. These children begin to realize how big God is inside them and the world. They are accelerated down their path with Christ.” The Way of the Child
can be used as an extended Sunday school, in small play/pray groups, by individuals who homeschool their kids, by grandparents who care about their grandkids’ spiritual nurture, or as part of a Vacation Bible School experience.
Each Way of the Child leader needs a copy of this book.
7 5/16" x 9 1/4"