This guide provides everything you need to prepare and lead small-group studies of The Way of Discernment. The 10-week study focuses on the ancient spiritual discipline of discernment for the individual, congregations, or larger bodies of the church. In addition to a preparatory meeting, sessions include
- The Beckoning of Discernment
- The Heart of Discernment
- Fruit as Touchstones
- Core Identity as Touchstone
- Growing in the Gift
- In the Hard Places
- Communal Discernment: Beginnings
- Communal Discernment: Going Farther
- Elements of Perpetual Challenge
- The All-Encompassing Audience
The Leader's Guide contains step-by-step instructions for sessions and a list of materials needed for the weekly group meetings. Use with The Way of Discernment Participant's Book.
7 5/16" x 9 1/4"