This user-friendly Leader’s Guide provides complete guidance, content, and background material for the 6 weekly meetings (plus a preparatory meeting) covered in Exploring the Way Participant’s Book. Also included is general information about Christian spirituality and disciplines. It’s the perfect condensed orientation to Companions in Christ! All weekly group gatherings follow the same basic outline:
- Opening time of welcoming, centering, and worship (5 minutes)
- Sharing insights from the week’s spiritual exercises (10 minutes)
- Teaching narrative (20 minutes)
- Deeper explorations of a specific spiritual practice (20 minutes)
- Closing worship (5 minutes)
Find the tools you need in this comprehensive Leader’s Guide to make your group study both thought-provoking and full of lively discussion, including a full explanation of spiritual formation, a complete list of materials needed, and an outline for each session with suggestions for what to say.
7 5/16" x 9 1/4"