Foster reflection, spiritual formation, and experiential awareness of God’s presence in the lives of older youth and college freshmen through The Way of Pilgrimage series! Leader tools, suggestions, and detailed session plans are in this Way of Pilgrimage manual that incorporates all five volumes of the Participant’s Books. Each session is made up of the following elements:
- Noticing: Listening to Your Life
- Moving from Head2Heart
- Naming: Reflections on Head2Heart
- Blessing and Sending Forth
Everything you need to guide young people in the weekly 1¼-hour experiences is in this exceptionally user-friendly Leader’s Guide. As you help equip young people with enough personal and corporate spiritual practices to last a lifetime, you will be transformed. Your companionship with Christ and the group members will be richly blessed through this groundbreaking resource.
“The curriculum goes beyond cognitive teaching of the Christian faith by offering a variety of ways to open hearts to God’s love,” says one reviewer.
These five volumes can be used in any order.
- Choosing Pilgrimage, Volume 1
- The Bible: Pilgrimage Travel Guide, Volume 2
- Prayer: Heart of the Pilgrimage, Volume 3
- Companions on the Pilgrimage, Volume 4
- Stepping into the World, Volume 5
Embark on the journey and discover a deeper understanding of your own pilgrimage.
Hear Sally Chambers Talk about Pilgrimage on CONTINUUM.
7 5/16" x 9 1/4"