The Upper Room daily devotional guide's mission is to provide a model of practical Christianity, accessible in varied formats, to help people feel invited and welcomed into God's presence to:
- listen to scripture as God's personal message, linking their stories to God's story;
- commune with God in prayer;
- see their daily choices and small acts of obedience as part of God's work;
- realize our connection through Christ as a universal family of believers;
- encounter the living Christ and be transformed into Christ's likeness.
Now you can listen to the audio version of The Upper Room while driving, walking, or getting ready for the day. You can incorporate listening to the daily devotional into your family time or group Bible study. Each day's meditation is professionally recorded in a warm, conversational tone. The recordings are available for purchase in units of one month each and download as .mp3 files for easy transfer to your .mp3 player, smart phone, laptop, tablet, or a CD. Listen to a sample here: http://bit.ly/24caltK