The Way of Prayer Participant's Book is also available for small group members.
Everything you need to guide a small group on a 10-week journey into the heart of prayer is contained in this Leader's Guide. Find the practical help you need:
- Ideas for a session to introduce the resource to participants
- A list of Weekly Needs at a Glance
- Detailed instructions for leading 10 weekly meetings
Help your group members become the people God wants them to be through this study. By exploring the nature of prayer and a variety of its forms, participants will discover expressions of prayer that draw them closer to God and give them a deeper sense of spiritual vitality. Sessions address these topics:
- How Do You Pray?
- Images of God
- Praying by Heart
- Praying with Music
- Praying by Gaze
- Praying with Our Bodies
- Scriptural Prayer
- Contemplative Prayer
- Praying with and for Others
- Prayer and Social Transformation